Do you love playing bowls, but do not want to play pennants?
Do you like meeting people and enjoying an afternoon of fun?
Then SOCIAL BOWLS at HAWTHORN is for you !
All enquiries and players are welcome, both male and female.
Come along to the Hawthorn Bowling Club for a afternoon of friendly rivalry and good fun by participating in a game of lawn bowls and enjoy a relaxed drink after the game - the Club has licensed premises. The club has a well stocked bar with a variety of soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits.
Social Bowls is played during the WINTER SEASON.
Saturdays - April to end of August.
Wednesdays - April to end of August.
- Contacts :
- • Alan Harris 8177 1651
- • Vic Magoch 043 7975353
- • Jim Philpott 042 9406966
- • Club 8357 8250
Register by 12 Noon for a 12:30pm start. Games finish around 4:00pm. Wednesdays and Saturdays - teams are drawn on the day. These games are played in a fun spirit, are suitable for beginners as well as experienced bowlers and is a great opportunity to mix socially with others in the Club. They are well organised and everyone is welcome and will get a game. The games are mixed gender pairs or triples.
- • anybody can learn and then play.
- • coaching available for beginners 10:30am to 11:30am
- • age is no barrier to playing lawn bowls
- • all you need is your cheerful self, a pair of flat soled shoes and neat casual clothes
- • the cost is only $6 for green fees .
- • bowls are provided by the club at no extra cost.
- • prizes for winning teams
For more information on Social Bowls please contact the Club by Email