Come and Try Lawn Bowls
Are you looking for a new and exciting leisure activity?
TRY LAWN BOWLING AT HAWTHORN BOWLING CLUB
The Hawthorn Bowling Club invites you to Try Lawn Bowling. Please ring the club to arrange a time.
- * Experienced members of the Hawthorn Bowling Club will give instructions.
- * They will explain a few simple rules.
- * Sets of bowls will be provided by the Hawthorn Club at no charge.
- * Neat casual clothes and a pair of flat soled shoes are all you need to start with.
- * Ladies and men of all ages are welcome.
Come along and have some fun at the Club on Wednesdays and Saturdays during the Winter months at 86a Monmouth Road, Hawthorn.
Why play Lawn Bowls?
- * Play Lawn Bowls and help to improve your fitness.
- * Lawn Bowls can improve your coordination, confidence and self-esteem.
- * You can learn the basics in minutes, and spend years mastering Lawn Bowls.
- * Join a team and get involved in your wider community.
You are welcome to come along to Social Bowls on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons during the Winter months.
Coaching is available prior to the start of Social Bowls.
Email or phone the Club on 8357 8250 to find out further information.