Are you looking for a new and exciting leisure
COME AND TRY LAWN BOWLING AT
The Hawthorn Bowling Club has a number of
'Come and Try'
Lawn Bowling sessions shortly after the pennant season finishes.
- Experienced members of the Hawthorn Bowling Club
will give instructions
- They will explain a few simple
- Sets of bowls will be provided by the Hawthorn Club
at no charge.
- Neat casual clothes and a pair of flat soled shoes are all you
need to start with.
- Ladies and men of all ages are welcome.
So register and come along and have some fun at the
86a Monmouth Road, Hawthorn.
Why play Lawn Bowls?
- Play Lawn Bowls and help to improve your fitness.
- Lawn Bowls can improve your coordination, confidence and
- You can learn the basics in minutes, and spend years
mastering Lawn Bowls.
- Join a team and get involved in your wider community.
'n Try sessions for 2013
concluded, but you are welcome to come along to
Social Bowls on
Wednesday and Saturday afternoons during the Winter
Coaching is available prior to the start of Social